Sunday, January 3, 2016

The Truth About Severus Snape

  Severus Snape is a misunderstood character. He is very kind. Snape always saves Harry. Here are some times that Snape saved Harry.





                             Durring the Qudditch match, Snape was really reversing the curse.
                        





          Snape sent out his patronus that lead Harry to the sword and Ron to Harry and Hermione


                                         Snape saved Harry, Ron, and Hermione from a werewolf
  
                   
                 
                             These are just a few times that Snape saved Harry. There are ALOT more times.Anyway, his memories explain a lot about him. He really is a hero. Lets take a look of Snape's scenes in chronological order.

All, this time he has risked his life to save the boy.
I watch this over and over. I look to see if he actually does any bad things that people say he does. Not once did I see something bad. And I am telling you, I watched it about 69 times! I really owe a lot of thanks to kcawesome13. She changed a lot about my friend's feelings about Snape by making this.
   
        Snape was only "mean" to Harry, as some say because he was bullied by his father, James Potter, along with Sirius Black. He also hated James because he stole Lily from him. James was mean to Lily. As you saw in the film, James knocked over Lily's books. Severus jumped in to help her. All James did was keep running along. As he was running, he even smiled, knowing that he ran into Lily and Severus to make the books fall. One day, Sirius and James put a curse on Snape. They made him call Lily 'mudblood'. It means dirty blood. Lily never knew that Snape was cursed. She thought he meant to say it. For this, Lily got very mad. If it did not happen, I think Lily would have married Snape. James and his crew called Severus "Snivviles." (I need to check my spelling on this. I am just writing this off of my mind.)
The actor that plays Severus Snape is Alan Rickman. He really does the best acting, no doubt. When  I watch him, it is like I am stepping into Harry Potter. He is a brilliant actor. Alan likes buttoning buttons. That is why you see so many on his Snape coustume. Lets see what he says about Severus.
Interesting, isn't it!
Snape should have been sorted into Gryffindor.
Harry's exact words were
"He was the bravest man I ever met."

1 comment:

  1. Great perspective! I agree that he is a very misunderstood character. "Always"

    ReplyDelete