Sunday, January 3, 2016

Questions that were asked

If you have any questions, ask in the comments and I will put it on this. I put questions that were asked by my friends and family.

Q: Are flying pigs real?
A: Well, people believe different things. Flying pigs have never been spotted, so you cannot prove they are real OR fake. When you hear the word flying pig, you think of a fake character in a cartoon. I think of an animated pig in the air, flying.

Q:Do you like potatoes? This was asked by my sister, Brinley
A: Well, I would like if you put this in the comments. I get if you do not have an email address, though. And, please ask me something about one of my topics. I do LOVE potatoes


Q:Who is the quarterback for the Celtics? This was asked by my sister. She was not joking....
A:In basketball, there is not quarterback, but my favorite player in the Celtics is Larry Bird.


Q:Can you do an Illuminati post? This was also asked by my sister, Brinley.
A:No, Brinley!! Stop asking my weird questions!


Q:Will you stay with your topics or venture to other topics in the future?
A:I will stay on my topics, but I will do special posts on occasions like the illuminati post I am doing for weremakingadifference. If there is an endangered animal, I will put a post about that. If I find out how to delete posts when I do not need them, I will delete them. I would only have the endangered animal posts up for like a week are so, just to get the word out.

Q:Why did you choose the name Severus Snape?
A:Well, I thought it went with my topic. I think I might change it sometimes.


Q:Is that Alan Rickman's REAL voice?
A:Yes, it is, but I like it.

14 comments:

  1. Will you focus on your topics or venture out into other subjects in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you are the potato lord, not me. Besides, I do not have a lot to say about potatoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not done with any of my posts.. lol I just started them today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. any other questions you have? I need as many as I can get. I am gonna ask my friends and ask them to go on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will need to check that. it might increase.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already had the idea to do the Snape post and I told you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete