Sunday, January 3, 2016

Basketball Teams

    In this post, I will tell you about basketball teams and how they are doing.

    First of all, here in New Orleans, our team is the Pelicans. You may have thought it was the Hornets, but it changed. I will tell you the story of why.

     First, it was the Charlotte Hornets. Than, the Hornets moved here. The Charlotte Hornets changed their name to The Bobcats. New Orleans decided to change their name to The Hornets. Tom Benson wanted to make the name more official to New Orleans. So, he changed it to The New Orleans Pelicans. When Charlotte heard about this, the took their name back. That is why we are now The Pelicans.

   My favorite teams in order are:
 1. Pelicans
 2. Celtics
 3. Pacers

  I will tell you why. I live in New Orleans for the Pelicans. I like the Celtics because Larry Bird is on that team. I like the Pacers because Larry Bird is the president of them.

     I will just list some teams. Comment if you like that team, and say what team.

Pelicans, Celtics, Pacers, Spurs, Lakers, Hornets, Golden State Warriors, Cavaliers, Miami Heat, Timberwolves, and Orlando Magic. Keep in mind that there are a lot more.

    At the time, the Golden State Warriors are doing the best with about 114 points per game.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment