Sunday, January 3, 2016

Original Flying Pigs

 You might hear about flying pigs at school or from your cousins. If you search "flying pig" on the internet, a lot of things will come up. My sister, Brinley, and I came up with a lot of reasons why there are trees or rainbows. They all involve flying pigs. I am still obsessed with flying pigs, but my sister: not so much.

    In this post, I will just tell you about original flying pigs: the ones with the white wings.

    The original pigs are known as "angel pigs." They are called this because their wings look like angel wings. It looks as somebody pasted angel wings on a pig! My theory is they are the clouds. Their white wings blend together to make each and every one of the clouds you see today. Now you know the original.
#FLYPIGGIES!FLY!!!!

1 comment: