Sunday, February 14, 2016

The Cursed Child

      J.K Rowling is writing a new Harry Potter book. I am so exited. It is called The Cursed Child. J.K Rowling confirms it is not the eight Harry Potter book. It is just The Cursed Child in book form. Harry Potter fans freaked out, calling this the eighth book. Even I thought that. This information about the book just came out yesterday, making it hard for me not to make a new post. Luckily, I found more information about the book. It was based on a movie and will not be considered as another of the Potter books, although it says Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. This book will not be added to a Harry Potter set and is 19 years later. I was confused when I first read it is not a Harry Potter book because it looks like it would be one. My prediction is it will have Albus Severus Potter, Lily Luna Potter, and James Sirius Potter, and they will go to Hogwarts. I think Albus will be cursed because in the end of the movies, in 19 years later, Harry talks to him about being in Slytherin. I cannot wait for J.K Rowling's next book.


                                                     When are the Dates?
         Well, when is this book coming out, you ask? Actually, it is coming on July 31, 2016. I thought this was convenient, for this was J.K Rowling and Harry Potter's birthdays. The first book came out on June 30, the last day of June, making this a month and 19 years later. This makes it even more convenient because the book is 19 years later.


                                                     What did it come from?
At first, I thought J.K Rowling was just writing a new Harry Potter book. I looked at some more information on trusted sites. It turns out it was based on this play. This was only on one website because it is hard to find a trusted one, so I will find more to check it on. But, I am 99 percent sure that it is based on some kind of play. My sister and I are hoping that it is not like 'James enters the room.'  'James picks up a glass bottle.'


                                                    It says Harry Potter!
You might be thinking that it IS a Harry Potter book because it says Harry Potter. If you really think about it, it makes sense for Rowling not to call it a Harry Potter book. It makes sense because it is Harry Potter's kids. None of their names are Harry. Plus, it is nineteen years later. Harry Potter probably will not even be in it. He would only be in it if he is giving one of his kids advice.



               

No comments:

Post a Comment